- PRAY FOR THE KENYA MISSION TEAM - June 11, 2013
Pray for the Kenya Team: June 9th-21st
This week they will be leaving the Orphanage and traveling across the equator twice as they journey to Daylight School and return to Nairobi.
- Pray for Sarah Schelling, who had an emergency appendectomy in Nairobi on Sunday, for quick healing and that she will be able to travel home with the team. Pray for her and her dad Eric that they will see and fulfill God’s plan for them during this interruption of their trip.
- Pray for their return to travel to Reno beginning with a 15.5 hour non stop flight on the 20th and drive from SFO on the 21st
- Pray for the team to personally process and publicly articulate what has been shown to them
- Pray that our church will be different because of the difference this team has made
- SUNDAY PLAYLIST - June 1, 2013
Playlist for Sunday, June 16th:
Today Is The Day (by Paul Baloche from “Glorious”) – http://ow.ly/m2R9E
Jesus loves me with How He loves – sorry, no recording
I Believe, I Believe (by Tommy Walker from “I Have a Hope”) – http://ow.ly/m2ReT
I Love Your Presence (as recorded by Brenton Brown on “Live from the UK”) – http://ow.ly/m2RjT
Just to Be With You (by Paul Baloche from “Glorious”) -http://ow.ly/m2Rn0
The Stand (as recorded by Kristian Stanfill on “Passion: Awakening”) – http://ow.ly/m2Rrj
- BIBLE READING PLANS - January 28, 2013
Bible Reading Plans
Experience the insights and joy gained from reading the Bible. You can read the entire Bible in one year by investing as little as 15 minutes a day. “The Bible in One Year” and other reading plans are available at www.youversion.com/reading-plans.
Find the one that’s right for you!
Subscribe to our Podcasts
RCF on YouTube
RCF on Facebook
E-mail Sign-Up Form