Our program incorporates Christian teachings and values. It offers a variety of experiences that foster and allow children to develop social, emotional, creative and intellectual skills. We strive to help the child develop a sense of self esteem and to become motivated to learn.
• Our daily schedule will include the following activities:
• Bible and worship time
• exploration of a weekly theme
• concepts, perceptual and fine motor activities
• pre-reading and pre-writing skills
• creative art
• fine and gross motor activities
The centers for exploration will include: listening center, block center, science, housekeeping, library, building, puppet center and a variety of art media will be available daily.
A large emphasis will be placed on hands-on experiences for each activity. Songs, finger plays, dramatic play and puppetry will be included.